Alpine Autism Center provides intensive, one-on-one instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Our staff is highly trained and dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with autism by teaching important communication, academic, social, and daily living skills.
- Full day Program: 8:15 a.m – 3:45 p.m.
- Half-day Program: 8:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. or 12:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Our team of therapists as well as a BCaBA will come into your home and provide ABA
- Minimum of 12 hours per week
- Monday-Saturday 8am-7pm
- Full or half day program for individuals 18 years of age and older. Our day hab program utilizes The Essentials for Living assessment; the curriculum focuses on functional skills, language and behaviors.
- Consultation and representation at IEP and 504 Plan meetings
- Functional Analysis
- Behavior Support Planning
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) Curriculum