HOW IS ALPINE AUTISM CENTER TACKLING COVID-19?
Alpine Autism Center remains open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The state of Colorado has declared that Applied Behavior Analysis is currently permitted and an essential service that is medically necessary to our clients. The well-being of our clients is most important, and therapy must not be disrupted.
We at Alpine, are taking proactive steps to protect our clients, staff and families by following guidelines from state and federal authorities. The following precautions are being taken:
- The center is being disinfected thoroughly, twice a day.
- We have decreased the amount of toys allowed in the building at one time so that we are able to clean them diligently.
- Clients must be dropped off and picked up at the curbside to limit the number of people inside
- We have started in-home therapy for clients
- Telehealth services are now available