For more information on funding, contact the center.
Tricare Demonstration Project
Alpine Autism Center is an APPROVED provider for Applied Behavior Analysis services under the Extended Care Health Option (ECHO) Demonstration Project!
Benefits are available to active duty military members
- Our half-day, center based program provides 15 hours per week of one-on-one services, including supervision.
- No out-of-pocket cost (other than ECHO co-pay)
- To enroll in the Demo Project, visit www.uhcmilitarywest.com/ or call (877)988-9378
Medicaid CES Waiver
Children’s Extensive Support (CES) is for children who have extensive behavioral and/or medical conditions and require significant support daily, this program assists families to pay for additional therapies, equipment, home modifications, household services, and more.
- To find out more about the CES Waiver, go to http://www.tre.org/what-we-do/community-coordination or call 719-380-1100
- There is a waiting list to receive benefits.
Medicaid Autism Waiver
The Home and Community Based Waiver for Children with Autism is for children birth to age 6 diagnosed with autism.
- The Autism Waiver provides up to $25,000 per year in funding for Behaviorial Therapy.
- There is a a waiting list to receive benefits.
Private Insurance – (Health Insurance Mandated Autism Treatment)
Beginning July 1, 2010, new and renewing Colorado based insurance policies are mandated to offer coverage for Applied Behavior Analysis for autism. If your card says CO DOI, then in most circumstances, your policy has the coverage.
The basic coverage is the following annual maximums, based on calendar year:
- From birth to age eight (up to member’s ninth birthday): $34,000 in and out-of-network combined
- Age nine to age eighteen (up to member’s nineteenth birthday): $12,000 in and out-of-network